IrelandAdd to My Companies | Give a Referral for this Company | Print this Profile
We're looking for people to fill the following positions.
Senior Supply Planners are responsible for effectively managing demand and supply for commercially critical molecules for Global Markets and Global Supply Sites. They provide clear instructions in the form of a master production schedule to the plants & suppliers driven by market priority volumes and plant capabilities, for the next open planning period. They work with planners within the relevant supply chains to balance the full production plan across competing production equipment. They actively drive the S&OP process from customers to supply sites.
Duties are the following:
• To assist in the coordination of the QA duties relating to the dispatch of goods.
• To review all relevant documentation relating to product released to the market.
• To highlight deviations, nonconformance issues and request follow up.
• To perform risk assessments where required.
• To ensure release procedures comply with regulatory and company requirements
• To act as change agents by gaining support for and driving sustainable improvements to ways of work.
• Quality oversight of manufacturer, distribution and clinical supplies.
• Some travel will be expected as part of this role.